Features and benefits
Platinum Convex Urostomy
We understand that the right pouch for you is about comfort and flexibility as well as security, which is why we haven’t compromised on any of these essentials. If you would like a pouch that not only fits, but also gives you the freedom to move the way you want to, try on your second skin.
- VitaDerm, foam backed skin protector
- Advanced integrated hydrocolloid
- Adheres immediately to the skin and continues to improve
- Reduces leaks
- Increased security
- Contoured skin protector
- Features 6 flutes allowing for a more secure, snug fit
- Conforms to the natural body shape
- Ideal for surfaces with lumps, bumps or hernias
- Ideal for flush or retracted stomas, the Convex skin protector is soft, comfortable and flexible
- Reduces leakages by conforming to the body
- N.B. All convex pouches should only be used after consulting your stoma care nurse
Find out more about our closure options, by clicking on each tab below:
The secure TAP features an “anti-drip” moulded stopper. The red and green markers allow users to see if the tap is open or closed, reducing the risk of any accidents and removing any uncertainty for the user.
The BUNG is soft and flexible allowing for a controlled flow when emptying. This connection is ideal for users with poor dexterity and features a universal connection to a Night Drainage System.
Check out our video
How to Use