Select Convex Drainable Pouches
Specifically designed for flush or retracted stomas, or where the stoma is situated in skin folds*
Select Convex, unlike many traditional rigid convexity products which can be uncomfortable to wear, the foam backed adhesive baseplate is flexible and specifically designed for maximum comfort and security.
Select Convex is highly effective against leakage which is known to cause sore skin, and specifically designed for flush or retracted stomas or where the stoma is situated in skin folds.
- Convex Adhesive Baseplate – soft, comfortable and secure with an additional flexible foam backing for added comfort and security.
- Belt Loops – Attached belt loops are extremely soft and flexible. Situated on top of the soft foam backing of the skin protector providing added comfort for those who prefer the option of wearing a belt for extra security.
- Filter – Improved filter system with controlled flow for greater comfort.
- Shape – Comfortable pouch shape designed to suit your body form.
- Cutting sizes – Available in two cut-to-fit options and an extensive range of pre-cut sizes, ensuring a snug fit.
- Fabric – Silky soft fabric for comfort and discretion. Split fabric backing, on the clear version allows you to see your stoma through the clear medical film making accurate positioning much easier. At other times, the silky soft fabric discreetly hides the stoma. In the clear and opaque version, the split fabric backing allows easier positioning of the filter cover
- The VELCRO® Brand outlet, securely fastens the outlet for maximum comfort and security.
Available in Mini, Standard, Maxi and Paediatric sizes, and in both clear and opaque medical film.
A complimentary sample of this product is available: