Ostomate Recipe | Tortilla Pizza
Disclaimer: Please note this recipe may not be suitable for all ostomates
My stoma does not like pizza, end of the matter. If I eat a pizza, I can guarantee a flushing stoma along with stomach cramps. So this recipe is a healthy alternative, slightly guilt-free, healthier and my stoma likes it.
This can be topped with anything you like. I tend to go for a continental meat platter.
This dish serves one.
- 2 x tortilla wraps
- 1 continental meat platter
- 200g of tinned chopped tomatoes
- A generous sprinkling of oregano
- 2 large eggs
- 40 grams of spinach
- Grated mozzarella is optional. I typically stick to 15 g per tortilla wrap
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees
- Place all your ingredients onto the tortilla, tomatoes first, then cheese, then meat, spinach and then make a small well and place an egg into that on each wrap
- Place into the oven for 10-12 minutes, keep an eye or the wraps get slightly crispy on the outside
- Plate up and serve, I typically use franks hot sauce or sriracha on mine
Many thanks for reading
Don't forget to share this post!