Platinum Contour Convex Urostomy Pouches (Tap Closure)
We understand that the right pouch for you is about comfort and flexibility as well as security, which is why we haven’t compromised on any of these essentials. If you would like a pouch that not only fits, but also gives you the freedom to move the way you want to, try on your second skin.
Here’s why it works:
- Tap Outlet – Featuring an “anti-drip” moulded stopper. The green and red marks allow you to clearly identify if the tap is open or closed, reducing the risk of accidents and removing any uncertainty
- Foam backed Adhesive Baseplate – Providing greater comfort and flexibility whilst maintaining superb adhesion. The advanced hydrocolloid adheres to the skin and continues to improve, providing security and peace of mind.
- Contoured Adhesive Baseplate – The Contour Drainable pouch has a revolutionary adhesive baseplate featuring six flutes, designed to conform to your natural body shape, allowing for truly bespoke and comfortable fit. This is an ideal feature if you have any lumps, bumps or hernias.
- Advanced filter system – The high-performance waterproof filter provides controlled airflow, which minimises the risks of ballooning and pancaking. It also contains a very effective deodoriser.
- Soft and breathable fabric – Your skin is able to breathe through our strong and durable non-woven fabric. The reinforced split-fabric backing that allows for easier and more accurate positioning of the pouch.
- Soft Convexity –Ideal for flush or retracted stomas, the Convex adhesive baseplate is soft, comfortable and flexible, reducing leakages by conforming to the body.
N.B. All convex pouches should only be used after consulting your stoma care nurse.
A complimentary sample of this product is available: