Platinum Convex Closed
We understand that the right pouch for you is about comfort and flexibility as well as security, which is why we haven’t compromised on any of these essentials. If you would like a pouch that not only fits, but also gives you the freedom to move the way you want to, try on your second skin.
- Foam backed skin protector
- Advanced integrated hydrocolloid
- Adheres immediately to the skin and continues to improve
- Reduces leaks
- Increased security
- Advanced filter system
- Controlled airflow filter
- Reduces risk of pancaking and ballooning
- Work as an excellent deodoriser
- Waterproof element reduces filter leakage
- Soft and breathable fabric
- Non-woven fabric, which is comfortable and easy-to-dry
- Durable yet breathable, minimising any embarrassing rustling sounds
- Split fabric backing allows the pouch to be positioned more easily
- Ideal for flush or retracted stomas, the Convex skin protector is soft, comfortable and flexible
- Reduces leakages by conforming to the body
- N.B. All convex pouches should only be used after consulting your stoma care nurse
Please click here to download a copy of the technical datasheet for Pelican Platinum pouches.
A complimentary sample of this product is available.
All convex pouches should only be used after consulting your stoma care nurse.